If you've already picked up and enjoyed the "Being a Starving Artist Sucks" or "Verbal Kung Fu for Freelancers" on your iPhone, or you're thinking about it now, I've got an easy way you can score some free resources.
If you really did enjoy the book(s), and you're willing to share your feedback with other freelancers by writing a review on iTunes, I’ll set you up with the Work Smarter NOT Harder Package, or the From Zero to Graphic Design Hero MP3s for free – you’re choice. This is just my way of thanking you for taking time out of your day to help me out...I know writing reviews can be kind of tedious.
This offer's good for reviews posted today through the end of October, so if you liked either book - login to iTunes and start typing.
How to Get the Hook Up:
- Email me at email@example.com, Subject: iPhone Review Offer
- Let me know which review you posted.
- Indicate what country you're in (so I know where in iTunes to see your review).
- As proof that you do have the books, tell me what is the first name of the person credited with getting the book on to the iPhone. Hint: you'll find this in the "Acknowledgements" chapter at the end - the name is the same for both books.
- Finally, tell me which freebie you want me to set you up with :)
Make sure you follow all 5 steps. ONLY entries that follow all 5 of these steps will get the hook up.
Fine Print Rubbish:
- 1 freebie per freelancer.
- Please write a review with some detail and substance, "This book kicks arse" or, "This book was good" aren't the type of reviews I'm looking for. No need to write a book, a few sentences about why you enjoyed the book and what it's done for you is just fine.
- Be honest and fair. It's true I am not hooking freelancers up for writing a negative review, but I do want people to be honest.
PS - Congrats to Jaz for winning the "Grand Prize Pack" off of Jacob Cass' Blog, "Just Creative Design" - enjoy the goodies Jaz, look forward to hearing how you enjoyed the books, audio files and contract package!