- Want some feedback from someone who can view your web site from your client's eyes.
- Aren't sure what to write about on your web site - you aren't sure what's important to your clients.
- Are a little confused on what would get your clients to actually pick up the phone and call you.
- Want to sound and look more professional on your web site.
- Would like to have your web site do a better job in getting your client.
- Have been wanting someone other than other designers to give you honest yet encouraging feedback.
Got You Interested?
Here's the Offer:
From now until the end of the month, if you purchase more than $20 (or US currency equivalent) in Being a Starving Artist Sucks products (includes ALL digital and printed products), I'll through in a Killer Web Site Effectiveness Review for free...nothing, zero, zip, nada.
You'll receive a one page personal review from me (no, not from a junior designer or entry-level marketing person, I'll do the review personally) that contains SPECIFIC, helpful and encouraging recommendations on how you can improve your site and have it attract more and better clients.
Not sure I am qualified to review your site?
Fair enough, but I'd recently been asked to provide and initial marketing synopsis / competitive analysis for a high-end creative agency here in Phoenix; their average client invests a minimum of $5k/project. Here's what their executives said after receiving their report, "We were quite impressed with your report and wanted to setup a meeting to continue our discussions and for you to meet our creative director."
How Can You Jump on This?
Whether you've bought your Being a Starving Artist Sucks from this web site, Amazon.com, iTunes or somewhere else, I'll ask you to send me the receipt number and the date of your purchase - pretty easy. Shoot it over to (jan2010offer[at]beingastarvingartistsucks.com) I'd like to ask you a little bit about what you've thought of the product(s) so far as well if that's cool.
You'll also want to send me the URL to the web site you'd like me to review - that's it guys, I wanted to keep this easy for freelancers that are serious about really making an impact in 2010 - are you one of them?
Small Print Garbage:
- Offer ends Feb 2nd, 2010. Midnight, MST.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
you've made your purchase you'll want to shoot me a quick email
indicating you want to take advantage of the Killer Web Site Effectiveness Review.