When I first started freelancing it scared me to death to network, to negotiate a good price with a client, even asking for referrals (which I knew was essential) felt kind of awkward to me. That was awhile back, but I've learned that there are loads of creative freelancers that struggle in these areas, and it's not hard to see why - they aren't trained in these areas. Are you in this position as well?
Well, over the years I learned the secrets to handling these difficult situations that make your hands sweat and your mouth go dry. I learned them by making mistake after mistake - I learned the hard way. You don't need to learn the costly, painful way I did, in fact, I don't want you to!
Asking for referrals, telling a client they're asking for too many revisions and negotiating the best price for yourself - these are all crucial and yet common situations that cause creative freelance designers a great of stress. Maybe they're a challenge to you as well. To help you and other designers build the confidence to handle these tricky situations and to avoid making costly mistakes, I've created From Zero to Graphic Design Hero (formerly called The Creative Freelance Designer's Audio Success Series, mp3s).
Sure, you can spend years learning this information the hard way by saying or doing the wrong thing, and eventually figuring out the secrets to freelancing success - but why would you want to when this package will pay for itself after just one client?
From Zero to Graphic Design Hero (mp3s) will help you feel more confident and sound more professional in front of clients (even if you're just starting out) without having to waste thousands of dollars and hours learning from your mistakes. If you've been freelancing for a while you'll still find a tremendous amount of value in these audio files - tips and strategies you've never thought of before.
Other Freelancers Said:
- "I think the information given is extremely helpful. It provides a clear thought process to success. Even a seasoned designer such as myself...had several 'ahaa' moments. Definitely a 10!"
"I think that the average designer would find the tracks very helpful.
I found that the most value in your books and your tracks is that it
makes the business end less intimidating."
- "As a personality, YOU come off great-accessible, friendly and very encouraging. I cannot imagine anyone being intimidated listening to you."
Great for designers on the go, drop them on to your iPod, iPhone or burn a couple of cds and listen to them in your car. It's like sitting down and learning from someone that's been in your shoes that's excited about showing you the insider secrets to freelancing success.
Here are the Audio Tracks You'll Hear
- Avoiding the Revision Merry-Go-Round - 10:20 min.
- Firing a Client - and Not Being Nervous About It- 13:23 min.
- Getting Referrals without Begging or Just Hoping- 14:45 min.
- Managing Time - Getting More Out of Your Day- 16:11 min.
- Establishing Confidence when Meeting Clients- 9:49 min.
- Networking the right way - Even if You're Shy- 17:27 min.
- Price Negotiations for the Timid - 30:10 min.
- What to Do When Business is Slow - 16:44 min.